Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Definitely the best medicine.

I've been thinking a lot about how people deal with grief. It's no secret to most of you that our family has had a rough time this year. Today was especially difficult. However, I am blessed to be part of a family that can pretty much laugh through anything. Tonight, my mom, dad, sister and I sat around the table in my parents' kitchen, played euchre, and laughed until our stomachs hurt.
We question why God has allowed the tragedies He has this year. We may never know the answer until we're all home with Him. But, I will say, that the difficult times do serve to remind me how grateful I am to have the family I have. Even if we don't understand what's going on, God does. That's good enough for me.









1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

...and we are soooooo glad you are a part of our family. Sitting around the table with just the four of us was like old times. So much water under the bridge since then - some good and some bad but we go on, my sweet baby. :)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home