Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sad . . .

I'm in Ohio, by the way. Today, Mom, Dad, and I worked on decorating the house. We pulled out a miniature white piano upon which two small snowmen are supposed to dance around (it's all magnetized, you know -- no magic involved. Sorry if I just disillusioned anyone out there). Unfortunately, even though the piano played music, the little fat snowmen just sat there, grinning at us. Dad said that if they don't start dancing soon, they're going to Goodwill. They remain unfazed by his threats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

is it a freaky stare? cause i don't think i could handle a freaky fat snowman just staring at me. i just couldn't handle it. in fact, it's really bothering me thinking about it...

9:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I understand there is a happening Chrismas Snowman scene at Goodwill - so many of them wind up there after all. They are obviously angling for a one-way trip to the thrift store to reunite with family, as most of us are want to do this time of year.

Plus - I imagine it's hard to dance when you're a fat snowman. The absence of legs I see as a particular obstacle.

10:57 PM  
Blogger katy said...

I think if Dad threatened to take me to Goodwill, I would start cutting a rug immediately.

Maybe they are afraid they will fall off the piano...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home