Sunday, December 11, 2005

Puddle Trouble

Chris' mom has come to visit us for the day. We really enjoy having her here. She brought Dooley along with her. Dooley is a perfectly pleasant cocker spaniel with one tiny, minor flaw. Any time you acknowledge her in any way, either with a friendly petting or just saying her name, she gets really excited and decides to demonstrate her appreciation by peeing.
The result is that we must completely ignore her, walking around saying "There is no dog," much in the manner of Neo.
There is no dog, there is no dog . . .

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Poor Dooley! He probably pees because he's being ignored. I know that's what I do when I want attention.

4:48 AM  
Blogger katy said...

See... my DDR incident was a desperate cry for attention.

If only you wouldn't have said my name.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

this post makes me want pee for some reason.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

hahah... oops.

this post makes me want TO pee for some reason.

oh nevermind. it lost it's charm.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

i don't want pee.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope Meagan doesn't laugh so hard that she pees -- of course, then the comments would come full circle, wouldn't they?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home