Sunday, December 11, 2005

Yea. I'm it.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
Adopt children
Go to Ireland
Write a children's book
Get a shiny hat
Go on a missions trip out of the country
Learn a language
Go sky-diving

Seven things I cannot do:
Flirt
Conciously hurt someone's feelings
Lie to my husband
Climb a rope
Sing bass
Go to sleep with cold feet
Eat onions in any form

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
He is always striving to be a Godly man
He makes me laugh
He loves me even when I'm drooling on a pillow with no makeup
He accepts my faults but challenges me to work on them
I'm a better person when I'm around him
He's humble
He's my best friend

Seven things I say most often:
Curses!
I love you
Yea
Actually . . .
Bless your/her/his heart
Movie quotes
Cool

Seven books I love (this is difficult):
Bible (James, especially)
The Good Earth
Mansfield Park (and everything else Jane has ever written)
Return of the King
The Hiding Place
Chronicles of Narnia/'Til We Have Faces
The Once and Future King

Seven Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
2 Weeks Notice
Love, Actually
Without a Clue
Ocean's 11
Waiting for Guffman
Rounders
MST3K -- This Island Earth and The Screaming Skull

Seven people I want to tag
All my people are tagged, already.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

About the shiny hat. I think you can find one at any Sweet Adelines Convention.

Ah. I just got that you wanted a "shiny" hat. Yeah.

Now I feel dumb.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

The things you learn about your child when you read her blog . . .

As I told you today, if I want to find out how my children are, I have to read their blogs!

I'm not writing anything on mine so you have to call me. (hint, hint)

About the shiny hat - you are my only hope since I'm too old to get one!

2:42 PM  
Blogger van Danne said...

sorry, that was me who tagged all your people. becca got onto me for it too.

3:21 PM  
Blogger katy said...

I love this and am totally stealing it for my blog. So there.

I am sure you are dying to read mine so I'll hurry...

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home