Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shameful Confession

I am SO addicted to reality-show television. It's truly sad. This past Thursday night, I found myself switching between "The Apprentice," "Project Runway," and "America's Next Top Model" (rerun), which were inconsiderately being shown during the same time slot.
I find that words like "chopping block," "eliminated," and "alliance," have become regular parts of my speech. How did this happen? Why?
I would say that I might be a good candidate for an intervention, but I could get violent and start throwing remote controls, of which we have many.
Perhaps aversion therapy, in which I am tied to a chair and forced to watch "Laguna Beach" (blech) episodes until I'm cured?

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

No one should wish that upon you....ever.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I agree about too many remote controls!

2:44 PM  
Blogger van Danne said...

yeah well that would do it though.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home