Monday, December 26, 2005

The 22nd Post

This is my 22nd post, so I can't play Becca's game yet. I have to keep it out of my mind when I write my next one, so I don't purposefully write something profound and meaningful for my fifth sentence. Mine will probably be something like "Chocolate is good." Yeah.
If you have no idea what this blog means, click on Becca's link below and read "The Twenty-Third Post." You should be visiting Becca's blog on a regular basis, anyway. Becca is good.
Movie quote challenge: "Pills are good, pills are GOOD." There's a shiny new quarter in it for the first person to correctly identify the movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

ok, i cheated....but i know the answer.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I know all Jen's movie quotes, so I will withold my answer, even though I happen to be in need of a shiny new quarter.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, Frank I was trying to think of a good MP quote for your site, and that's the first one that came to mind. Of course, I'm not sure what people will think it is a link to . . . Hmmmm . . .

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home