Friday, December 16, 2005

What I learned from watching TV tonight . . .

With great power comes great responsibility.

ALSO, if you come to school with brand-new super powers, your friends will look at you funny.

Though, personally, I would love to find out my friend has super powers. Then I could fight evil vicariously through my friend and not get hurt or maimed in any way. Unless, of course, the evildoers found out about our friendship. Hmmmm.

I'm sure that Chris has some sort of popcorn-related super power. I'm just not sure how useful it is, yet.

Becca? Dan? Deeds? Meagan? Frank? Jeff? Anyone? Super powers?

Mom? Katy?

Anyone?

9 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

My power's not all that great. I don't know if I want to share with the rest of the class.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have you ever seen a guy with a huge bowl of popcorn get mugged? Or ever seen a guy with a huge bag of popcorn drowning? I think you see what I mean . . .

11:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

(See my blog for one of Jen's super powers)

11:45 PM  
Blogger van Danne said...

wait, wait!! I am... Mr. Analytical. With my indefatiguable powers of analyzation I will bore the enemy to tiny bits.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Deidra said...

I sing black. there..the secret is out now...

6:37 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Ok ok....I'll tell my power.

I'm Lactose-Intolerant Girl. Whenever I have dairy products I swell up to the size of a hot-air balloon. The bad guys can't get past me. I'm really more of a sidekick. I also throw up on people whenever I eat cheese products or yogurt.

Now you know why I didn't really want to share.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Deidra said...

i don't think i can be your friend anymore...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's kind of like the wonder twin who could only turn into water-related things. No one really wanted his super power, but they were glad to have him around. Come with me, Becca. We will rid Nash-vegas of evil.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

:( that's for dee...

and jen, that's for being my friend even though i have a sucky super power. you're the best.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home