Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jen's Clever Ugly Picture Challenge

I hereby challenge you to find the most unflattering picture you have of yourself and post it on your blog.
The rules are:
1. Post an ugly picture of yourself,
2. Don't post ugly pictures of your unsuspecting friends, and
3. Everyone who comments on the Ugly Picture Post must come up with a clever caption that fits your picture.
Here's mine, although I think Becca has an uglier one of me somewhere:
Let the ugliness and cleverness begin!

4 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

OK. It's early but I'll give it a shot.

"Zoinks"

There. That's all I've got. My heinous picture is available for viewing.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Jen's figures she can win her Swirling Eddies audition with an appropriate photo . . .


. . . Sorry, that's fairly obscure.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

i'm sorry but this picture isn't ugly....but i'll play.


"In retrospect, Jen decided that gnawing off all of her fingers was, indeed, a terrible idea."

10:56 PM  
Blogger katy said...

That's funny, Becca.

And I truly appreciate your obscure Swirling Eddies reference, Chris.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home