Sunday, October 01, 2006

Barbershop EXTRAVAGANZA

Yes, it's that time again . . . the men's district barbershop competition in Chattanooga, TN. Once again, I find myself surrounded by men in matching suits, who are standing around in little circles, one ear plugged, singing tags about girls in gingham gowns and the South.

I am forced to admit that this year I actually participated in the tag singing. My "circle" included myself, two rather inebriated girls that I know from my region, and a tone-deaf baritone.

Good times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

it wasn't very nice to call me tone deaf in front of the whole internet. thanks.

6:15 PM  
Blogger katy said...

yeah... that's mean

7:11 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

thanks for the support katy.

maybe i'll just make that trip up to see you by myself...

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home