Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I wonder who will be the first to notice . . .

that I'm blogging again? My guess is Becca.

By the way, if you want to see a 20-year-old picture of me, go to my seester's (yes, that's what we call each other. Seester.) blog. It's truly heinous.

I am completely addicted to this online game at www.playbabble.com. It's for nerds, really. Yet, I can't not play. This has caused some deep-seated neuroses to surface. "Am I a nerd? How long have I been a nerd? Am I the only one who DOESN'T know I'm a nerd?"

But, then, I ponder Last Minute's T-shirts and somehow feel much better about myself. If I am a nerd, at least Last Minute loves me.

By the way, this isn't Last Minute's T-shirt. But, it kind of says it all anyway, doesn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

YEA!!! You're back! It's about time.

It's a shame that it took 20 year old pictures to get you to come out of seclusion. Did you grow a really long beard?

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

What? What happened? What day is it? Where am I?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

You might have told me you were back! Are you afraid you will post something you don't want me to see? :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home