Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I just want my POPCORN!

Okay, Chris bought a 50 POUND bag of popcorn from Sam's Club the other day. Now, he feels obligated to eat popcorn every day. It kind of reminds me of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special, when they couldn't make a turkey, so they had popcorn and toast instead. Do you ever watch those specials and wonder where their parents are?

Anyway, you should see the bag -- it looks like we're laying cement or something.

I'm thinking about popping the whole bag, sneaking out to Pedro Garcia's house, and trying to fool him into canceling school for a snow day by scattering the popcorn all over his front yard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

and the reasoning behind buying a 50 pound back of popcorn? do you have chickens that i don't know about?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Deidra said...

do you need someone to get rid of it??? i can help with that...once i finish my oatmeal....hey!! where's my oatmeal!! i just want my oatmeal!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger katy said...

I find this quite amusing, oh seester mine. Men are funny creatures, aren't they. You could string it and add it to your Christmas tree...

10:36 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

My reasoning? Ten bucks for 630 servings, that's my reasoning. We'll be enjoying popcorn well into the NEXT millenium. And needless to say, there will be no need for tinsel on our tree this year - or next.

By the way, how would you like to be the guy who had to figure out that 50 lbs of corn translated to 630 servings? Hope he had help.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home