Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

You know, I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed having Thanksgiving at home, just me and Chris. It mainly consisted of food, insane TV-watching, and extensive DDR training (mainly me -- Chris is still holding out for Call of Duty 2). I cooked most of the Thanksgiving dinner (insert collective gasp from all of my friends and family), excluding the ham, which Chris did on the Weber outside (surprisingly good).
Chris is working at Starbucks right now, so I'm home alone. Doing laundry and getting ready to call my family -- I know, I'm a wild woman.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

it sounds like a fantastic thanksgiving. the tv-watching part sounds fascinating.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Deidra said...

yeah...the eating part sounds fascinating to me:)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Wonderful blog but please don't broadcast that you are home alone. This is your mother speaking . . . .

9:21 AM  
Blogger katy said...

well hello, aunt b! and where is your little blog?

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home